Saturday, June 7, 2008

CALM's Rezoning Proposal for the Gold Coast Neighborhood

As part of the City of Oakland's current initiative to rezone the Central Business District, CALM proposes that the City adopt zoning regulations specifically for the Gold Coast neighborhood. The zoning proposed by CALM is to limit building heights to 55' or five to six floors within 300' of the Lakeside Drive along the western edge of Lake Merritt. These limitations will apply to the area beginning at 14th Street & Lakeside Drive (including the Fire Alarm site) and follow Lakeside Drive to Snow Park. From this Lakeside Drive line, the zone extends 300' into the Gold Coast neighborhood. May 21, 2008, ZUC Staff Report

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

One of my friends already told me about this place and I do not regret that I found this article.

Anonymous said...

Highly ԁescriptive ρost, I liκеԁ that a lot.
Will theгe be a paгt 2?

Taκe a lοok аt my web site; credit card debt settlement